Wednesday, December 15, 2010

North Star Games--Wits and Wagers Family



It was perfect timing to get the game Wits and Wagers Family by North Star Games to review--right before Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years!! The website says it's a game with personality, and I have to agree.

In a nutshell, every player writes down a GUESS to a fun trivia question, and tries to score points by choosing which guess is closest to the right one without going over. (even if it's not your own guess.) There are 300 cards with questions (examples: how many teaspoons are in a tablespoon, how many columns go across the Lincoln Memorial, how many men have walked on the moon), a score card, individual mini white boards, dry erase markers, and Meeples. (human shaped wooden markers) Sounds like the makings of a great family game to me!! Don't take my word for it--try it out yourself!!



Wits and Wagers Family is a fun game to play. My children really liked it, after they figured it out. (which didn't take long.) The first time, my 16 year old, 14 year old, 9 year old, and 7 year old played it. (or in his case, tried to play it ) The little ones watched, and I watched the whole process. I didn't play that time so I could test to see how easy it was to figure it out, and they did quite easily.

The box says it is for ages 8+, 3-10 players. I urge you to go to the website at http://www.northstargames.com/ and take a look. You can purchase the game on Amazon, at Toys R Us, and other places on the web. The price is from around $18-20, depending on where you purchase it. It will be a fun experience for your family and friends!




***Disclaimer: I received Wits and Wagers from North Star Games at no charge in return for my honest review of it. I received no other compensation.***

1 comment:

  1. Ich fand Ihre Website den anderen Tag und nach dem Lesen einer Handvoll Beiträge, dachte, ich würde sagen, ich danke Ihnen für all die großen Inhalt.
    Halten Sie kommen! Ich werde versuchen, von hier öfter zu stoppen. Um weitere relevante Informationen finden Sie hier
    Stargames Erfahrungen

    ReplyDelete